Pacific Shores Estate Law is a law firm focused on providing legal service in the fields of wills, estate planning and administration, and real estate law.
The firm's objective is to provide clear, high quality and customized legal service to individuals handling estate and real estate matters. Pacific Shores Estate Law is the firm of Anna Alcock-White, a lawyer living and practicing law in the Parksville and Qualicum Beach region since 2016.
Pacific Shores Estate Law offers the following legal services:
Wills & Incapacity Planning
- Powers of Attorney
- Health Care Representation Agreements
Estate Planning & Administration
- Estate planning, succession planning and wealth preservation strategies
- Court applications for Grants of Probate and Grants of Administration
- Legal guidance for Executors handling estate administration
- Executor services
Real Estate Law
- Residential purchases and mortgage registration
- Residential sales and discharges
- Mortgage refinances
- Lease Agreements
- Real estate transfers and transmissions of title
- Independent Legal Advice
- Notarial services
- Commissioner for Oaths
Pacific Shores Estate Law follows a clear and consistent process to deliver your results:
We meet to discuss the specific details of your legal issue and the results you are seeking. This ensures the legal service you are provided is highly customized to your particular matter.
I will provide an overview of the legal process, estimated timeline for completion, and to the extent possible, a cost estimate.
I will provide you with scheduled progress updates on your matter. This ensures you always know what stage we are at in the legal process.
When the intended results are achieved, we meet to finalize your matter and confirm that your final goals have been achieved.
Pacific Shores Estate Law